Saturday, August 18, 2007

There is Light at the End of the Tunnel

It's been a while since I last posted about the house and I know you are all DYING to know what's going on. ;) Well, I don't have a ton of pictures from that time because, though they were working, it was all on non house changing things. The plumbing, electrical, and insulation are all done and now they're working on the fun stuff. It's the current stage that give me hope that we will someday soon live in our house.



All the gas lines throughout the house. Kind of scary to think about it.

The scaffolding's up!!

The rock is on, well, some of it at least.

The rock is so heavy (seriously!!) they have to wire it on while the mud on the back dries.

The bonus room has sheet rock.

They worked fast and had the whole upstairs sheet rocked in 2 days!

Our custom made door.

I LOVE the slate on the front of the house!! I can't wait to see it with the stucco done (the color you see is just the base coat, not the final.)



1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

You guys have had a busy summer! Your house is coming along very nicely. I hope it gets done soon for you!