Monday, May 5, 2008

Potty Update

I know no one cares as much as a parent about potty training, but I'm going to give you all an update anyway (and the fact that all this can be printed for later recall is a good reason, too). I would like to report that Xadun's potty training has been a success. I haven't had to clean poopy underwear in a while. I guess when we let it be his decision, he made the right one. He still wears pull-ups when he sleeps, but I don't think he'll have to for very long. He generally wakes up dry, even though he drinks water all night long. The other night he came in and told me he needed to change his pull up because he peed in it. I think that's a good sign - at least he knows when he's gone in the middle of the night and hopefully soon he'll wake up before it gets to that point. It was a longer process than Chaetun's, but it still wasn't too bad.

4 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

yay for clean underwear! good job xadun!
ashton still wears a pull-up at night, he just doesn't wake up to go. i guess he's a very deep sleeper.

Janna said...

That's awesome! And the fact that he came in in the middle of the night and asked for a new pull-up is HUGE!

Mandy said...

Alright a few things, first of all, my little gal is only one so I am trying to block out all the potty training stuff. I see it is WAY too far in the future. I love the new blog! The animal paper is simply adorable and I love it! I remember when I first changed mine it took like 12 days! Last, I didnt know you guys owned that gym! Is it the one in Clinton by Roberts? So fun!

LeRoy & Anne Welling said...

It sounds like you are having an easier time than Aaron and Kim!! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Anne and Roy