Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chaetun's Kindergarten Program

Chaetun had his Kindergarten program this week. It was very cute and very well put together. It looked like his teach, Mrs. Kimber, may have had a lot to do with it as I watched her lead the kids. She did a GREAT job!! They sang lots of songs, many of them with sign language. I took one little section out because I thought it was so funny. I wish you could see the whole thing, but I'm sure you all don't want to sit around for the next half hour :)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That is SO CUTE! We have that cd and my girls love it. What a cute idea to have a class sing to it!

Janna said...

I never commented on this, but I was totally laughing and tearing up at the same time as I watched it. I'm such a sap for kids singing for their parents!!! That was adorable.