Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First "Real" Haircut

The boys have been in need of a haircut for awhile. Their hair grows SO fast!! I had been cutting it, but really, I suck. So, I took them to get their hair cut by a professional, just a local Super Cuts. This was Brekan's first professional haircut. He did pretty well. Next time we'll just make sure he goes first so he doesn't keep turning around looking for the suckers his brother got :S


The before look


During


After. Isn't he so cute!! I love this pic.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

He really is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is.

stacey said...

Awww! I remember when we all met in Vegas and he was just a little baby. He's so big now! I love his little cheeks, I just want to squish them.

Tawnya said...

Brecken is such a cutie!

sarahbclark! said...

i love your little brekan! for some reason he reminds me of wyatt alot. so every time i see a pic of brekan my heart feels a little tug. weird, isn't it?

Janna said...

Brekan is so cute! He is turning into such a little boy. No more baby! :(