Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Xadun!

Xadun celebrated his 2nd birthday on Easter this year. At this point, he still doesn't really know what his birthday is. Chaetun sure did, though. He kept asking if Xadun could open his presents and kept telling me he wanted to share with him. Yeah, of course you want to share Xadun's presents, but not your own. :s

We used the family Easter BBQ as a celebration for his birthday. I made another cake. Again, I'm no Martha Stewart, but it didn't turn out too bad





Eating the cone, he doesn't like ice cream.


Don't mind my finger


After opening the cars first, he didn't want to touch anything else. Grandma ended up opening the basketball hoop. Then he liked it :)


After all is said and done, they were playing on the box, not with the toys.

1 comment:

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

WOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR BOYS ARE GETTING. THEY ARE SO CUTE.